Service outside of St.Johns

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
North of

Service outside of St.Johns

Post by North of » Wed May 04, 2022 5:18 am

So it may just be me but it seems like there is a real lack of anyone providing service outside of the city. I get we have a small population and there may not be enough people to really make a go of it but then you see girls coming across every so often and making stops along the way and spending time in corner brook, gander and clarenville.

I was thinking it would be great to see some hush girls do an island tour (or even independents with good reputations) and hopefully be able to make it a semi regular thing.. but there doesn't seem to be much interest in it. They are doing well in town and the trip would have to be made worth it. That's fair, I wouldn't want to see them lose out by doing something like that, but if providers from Toronto, or Montreal or Halifax can come down and make the trip worth it there must be something to it?

What are everyone's thoughts on it? Would enough people be willing to pre-book to make something like that happen? Even if it means paying more than you would at the studios.. they are still coming to you which I think makes it worth paying a bit more.

It beats scammers and it beats having nothing that's for sure!

Just interested to get others thoughts on it

Hopefully these forums aren't so forgotten that there's no one left past the overpass here :P

Touchingtori

Re: Service outside of St.Johns

Post by Touchingtori » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:44 am

I would love to i think the issue is trying to make it worthwhile for te traveller- when i have regular people here, and i put a big risk seeing out of town. I would totally do it if i could sing it financially. But i think it stems from, why would i leave town and see 2 guys when i could see two guys this afternoon. Personally i would love to just for the experience, travel and to provide that much needed role! But i would risk gas, no shows, and a big loss of $. Im down if anything gets planned. Rent me a uhaul, boy :D

North of

Re: Service outside of St.Johns

Post by North of » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:20 pm

Yea I can definitely see that as being a problem. I'm sure there's some hits and misses when it comes to traveling to offer service over staying in one place and having your regulars, there's more risk there for having no shows or just not getting the bookings. We've had some lovely ladies travel across the province and continue to do so a couple of times a year, so it has to be at least somewhat worth it, right?

I would just love to see some of the providers from town come across. If I had the opportunity to meet someone here as they traveled across there's a good chance next time I'm in town that's where I'm going. When you know it's gonna be good and you have a limited amount of time when you're in town it would likely be preferable to go back to who you know. So for example; the 2 guys each afternoon in each place could be repeats every so often when they're in your neck of the woods and also referrals for next time you come back netting you 4 or 6 people booking for your next trip.

Not saying the rest of the island is starved in this hobby but we .. actually yea we are starved. Unless it's an out of province touring provider it often ends up being a scam.

If you want to make a working staycation on the island hit me up, I'll help however I can.