told u so

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
donnytommy123

told u so

Post by donnytommy123 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:40 am

gone gone gone.enough
Last edited by donnytommy123 on Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Broosebroose

Re: Sex workers with Hepatitis C

Post by Broosebroose » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:17 pm

Last edited by Broosebroose on Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

donnytommy123

Re: Sex workers with Hepatitis C

Post by donnytommy123 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:13 am

Guy i answered your question.

Hot_Rod

Re: told u so

Post by Hot_Rod » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:38 am

I asked you about this in a private message, and you chose to respond by accusing me of attacking you and your position on it. I sent you the following reply also in private message, but I felt it was also worth posting in the group:

It was interesting to note that your original post actually said that you KNEW several "Older ladies" that had Hep C.

I didn't attack you, or your position on this. I simply asked, Which older ladies were you aware of that had it?? I even made the point of telling you that I've never had sessions with this girl that you mentioned, so it wouldn't matter to me.

I asked about the friend who informed you of this because I find it strange that a "good friend" of someone would go out of their way to say such negative stuff about their friend, especially if it wasn't true. If it IS true, so be it. Her "friend" would be doing us all a huge favor.

However, it seems more like this "friend" may be a rival service provider, trying to knock ***** out of the business by posting shit about her. I know a couple of her regulars, and they haven't had any issues with her, and haven't reported any Hep C issues whatsoever. But again, since I don't see her, not my concern.

My bigger concern would be which of the older ladies that you are SPECIFICALLY aware of that have Hep C, because I'd want to avoid those ladies, and I'd want to get tested if I've already seen any of them. Mind you, I haven't seen any of them in several weeks, and I've yet to show any of the symptoms usually associated with it, so I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear. I also don't do BareBack service with anyone, so I'm sure that helps as well.

So, if you really do know particular ladies, other than *****, who have Hep C, it would be good to share this with the board. And, please know, I questioned you in private message, not to attack you, but to gain the information you claimed to have about specific older ladies that have it.

Hot_Rod

Post by Hot_Rod » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:40 am

I'm also suspecting that there may be a rival SP at work here, trying to trash talk the other SP's to drive them out of the business, and therefore get more for themselves. SO, I'm going to mention this to the Admin, and do a little digging to see if that is indeed the case.

Sexysanta69

Post by Sexysanta69 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:35 am

This is very true