Removal of Posts

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
LA709

Removal of Posts

Post by LA709 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:51 am

Just wondering why posts that are generating traffic and conversation are being removed. In particular the post about Angel in the Hush section. I realize that she no longer works at Hush, but the conversation was legitimate. Someone was wondering where she was, if she was still providing services, or if she has moved on to other things. It is unfortunate that someone responded saying that she was a scammer (could this have been someone from Hush making the post). I will say that I saw Angel at Hush on numerous occasions, and she never failed to provide me with a great visit, nor did she ever ripped me off. If someone is saying that Angel rips off people, then all of the other girls that I have had the pleasure of seeing (Claire, Jamie, Nikki, Kali, and Chanel) are also rip-off artists.

RanGra

Re: Removal of Posts

Post by RanGra » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:56 pm

I thought someone posted an article with 'angel's' real name. Probably why that one was taken down... but the discussion itself is one thats necessary. If an sp is into bad shit, this kinda seems like the designated spot to mention it.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:06 pm

RanGra wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:56 pm
I thought someone posted an article with 'angel's' real name. Probably why that one was taken down... but the discussion itself is one thats necessary. If an sp is into bad shit, this kinda seems like the designated spot to mention it.
You are correct but I was demanded by angel to remove the bad stuff about her so I removed it all. As soon as I would remove the bad stuff it was reposted so I am sorry but I can not just remove bad posts and only keep good posts! What would the point of that be?
-ADMIN-

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:16 pm

LA709 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:51 am
Just wondering why posts that are generating traffic and conversation are being removed. In particular the post about Angel in the Hush section. I realize that she no longer works at Hush, but the conversation was legitimate. Someone was wondering where she was, if she was still providing services, or if she has moved on to other things. It is unfortunate that someone responded saying that she was a scammer (could this have been someone from Hush making the post). I will say that I saw Angel at Hush on numerous occasions, and she never failed to provide me with a great visit, nor did she ever ripped me off. If someone is saying that Angel rips off people, then all of the other girls that I have had the pleasure of seeing (Claire, Jamie, Nikki, Kali, and Chanel) are also rip-off artists.

I agree! Angel was great when she worked at Hush... But I can NOT say what she is up to or what she is capable of now that she works solo. How was the post even relevant? She no longer works there. Hush has been around for almost 20 years! Would a post about Margaret who worked there in 1999 be relevant?? No!! Hush and the Red Room ofered protection for both ladies and clients, any time you enter a ladies home alone, you are taking a risk! We all know that from all the scams we see posted all the time. I have seen people post warning men to not go to her house and I have seen others post taht its safe. You take your own risk if you want. Just like all those scam warnings we see all the time, they could be real, they could be fake! Just because some people are saying she is a scam, why would you assume all those other ladies are as well? Thats really unfair as NOT ONE bad post has EVER been posted about any of those ladies so for you to do that, makes me question why!!! Sounds fishy to me... Point blank, I took it down because I was demanded by Angel herself to remove it!
-ADMIN-

LA709

Post by LA709 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:26 am

Not sure if you fully understood the last part of my post. I didn’t say anything offensive about the other girls mentioned in my post. I said that I had the pleasure of seeing those ladies. Nothing offensive, exactly the opposite. If you’re going to visit Hush, then these ladies would be who you should see. The post about Angel referred to her being a scammer while she was at Hush. My reference about the other ladies being scammers was tongue-in-cheek, Angel was a great service provider while she was at Hush, just as the other ladies that I mentioned.
My last 2 visits to Hush were with Jamie and Claire, both of whom I have seen many times. But there seems to be a little more drama happening there.
Also, not sure why you think my post sounds “fishy”. I am only commenting on some of the things that I have seen taking place on the forum.
For the most part, I have always had great service at Hush. The times that I have not, I have contacted the website to provide an update.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:25 am

LA709 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:26 am
Not sure if you fully understood the last part of my post. I didn’t say anything offensive about the other girls mentioned in my post. I said that I had the pleasure of seeing those ladies. Nothing offensive, exactly the opposite. If you’re going to visit Hush, then these ladies would be who you should see. The post about Angel referred to her being a scammer while she was at Hush. My reference about the other ladies being scammers was tongue-in-cheek, Angel was a great service provider while she was at Hush, just as the other ladies that I mentioned.
My last 2 visits to Hush were with Jamie and Claire, both of whom I have seen many times. But there seems to be a little more drama happening there.
Also, not sure why you think my post sounds “fishy”. I am only commenting on some of the things that I have seen taking place on the forum.
For the most part, I have always had great service at Hush. The times that I have not, I have contacted the website to provide an update.
The reason I said it was unfair, is simply because not everyone will understand your post fully as it is always very hard to portray emotion through text. Some will read that in a hurry and misunderstand what you tried to say and might take away the wrong idea about those ladies which is anything close to the truth and you know it . So I stand by what I say! You make a post and end it with "If someone is saying that Angel rips off people, then all of the other girls that I have had the pleasure of seeing (Claire, Jamie, Nikki, Kali, and Chanel) are also rip-off artists." You honestly do not see how that can be misunderstood by many??? I totally see how it can be which is why I mentioned it. I honestly appreciate you saying its not what you intended to say but I hope you can have an open mind enough to see how it just might get misunderstood. At the very least, It's certainly not doing them any favors!

**** so public disclaimer: All the ladies he mentioned in the above post, are in fact some of the best respected ladies in the industry!

BUt to answer your question, I don't remove posts unless totally necessary. Some people might be deleting thier own posts. There is also an auto prune feature on this forum that deletes posts that have gone quiet for over 7 days. As for the post in question, I was told to take it down.

No conspiracy! No Drama! :)
-ADMIN-