Hobby Tips

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
North of

Hobby Tips

Post by North of » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Hey everyone,

I just thought I'd share some general tips and knowledge for any newcomers. This is just some pretty basic stuff off the top of my head and I would love for anyone to add to this after!

So when it comes to pictures, are they too good to be true? Do you think they might be stolen from somewhere else?
you can do a reverse search of the image using www.tineye.com
If it returns results, you can see where those results came from, and determine if the person posting the ad stole the pictures and is doing a "bait and switch" or just flat out going to rob you.

Looking for info on a fine lady that is advertising services here? Check some of the forums, there is terb, merb, lyla, and now nl adult. You may be able to find reviews and other information you're looking for there. This is especially effective for travelling/touring ladies who have been to other provinces/cities.

Another pointer is, if you don't want your internet service provider (ISP) to know what you're doing or you simply want to cover your tracks here the best you can, you can use tor browser to check forums and ads or just use a VPN service such as Nordvpn, private internet access etc.. this will protect what you are doing from your ISP and others. A VPN on it's own will not delete or stop browser history though so make sure to still at least use "incognito mode" still.

As pointed out on the main NLAdult page, be wary of people requesting deposits upfront through eTransfer.. Most reputable providers do not require a deposit in advance unless you have previously cancelled on them short notice. If someone is selling pics/vids etc.. there are sites that amateurs can sell these services through that provides a safety buffer for you (the buyer), and them (the provider). Often camgirls that sell custom videos or pre-made videos will sell through sites like manyvids so keep this in mind and use your best judgement!

Anyways, that's all I can think of for now so if anyone has anything at all to add that may help a newcomer (cummer?) feel free to add it!

If you're not sure some of the sites I referred to, a quick google search will fill you in. If you're still not sure or too lazy let me know and I can put links in.

Cheers