Relaxation pipers

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
LA709

Relaxation pipers

Post by LA709 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:19 pm

Just wondering what services they offer there, rates and if they offer any extras. Also, wondering if one would recommend someone to go there.
If it is not a great place to visit, where would someone go to find an Asian woman?

irv1

Re: Relaxation pipers

Post by irv1 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:56 pm

I’ve been there once. There was a brief massage that was nice, followed by a handjob, which was also nice. I don’t think there was anything else on offer but I didn’t ask. And then there was a longer massage that was so relaxing, it put me to sleep. So not major sensuality, but nice massage.

Daddydom

Post by Daddydom » Sun May 06, 2018 1:22 pm

Ive been there a few times. I have found the massages to be mostly good as in they are actull massages as for extras it really depends on the girl and just how well she knows you. Theres one i see always because she will do more for me. When i have to see one of the other girls and ask about extras they act like i have ten heads.

bobsmith_nl

Post by bobsmith_nl » Thu May 10, 2018 1:01 am

Where is this pipers located?

As was asked by the OP, do you know the rates?

Thanks for any info!

HornyDaddy

Post by HornyDaddy » Wed May 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Are all the girls Asian; visited a while ago and the girl at the front desk couldn't speak English, was unattractive and her arms had needle marks. Love full boobs... how many girls there?

Niceguylooking

Post by Niceguylooking » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:17 pm

I went there once
The massage was good
It doesn’t include a finish unless you pay for it