Breast Worship

MEN LOOKING FOR WOMEN
Light77

Breast Worship

Post by Light77 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:35 pm

About me:
Single man, friendly, no kids, 29, 6'5"ft, 190 lbs and slim. I'm healthy and hygienic.

I'm looking for an open-minded friendly woman between ages 19-55 for Breast Play mainly, and maybe other things if we get along. Race doesn't matter. Please be healthy and hygienic.

I love all shapes of breasts, whether they're saggy, floppy, etc.

I want to wrap my warm palms around your neck and gently massage it, I rub my hands along your shoulders and massage them too with a gentle grip, I slide my index fingers under your bra straps and feel that marked line spot, I slowly slide my hands to your chest and caress it, I bring my palms to your bra cups and squeeze them to either the sensitivity of your breasts or to the limit of my grip, then I undo your bra and smell it and lick its fabric, then I begin kissing every inch of your chest, sensually lick the texture of your areolas and suck on your erect nipples the way you prefer.

If you like cuddling, that's a plus.
If you're lactating, it would be amazing but not necessary, but I'll make sure to appreciate every drop of your breastmilk.

Contact me, let's chat : )

Write "I'm real" in the subject line. No fakes and time-wasters please. Thank you
Attachments
11920a7a3410bfdedd64f3bf83c04245.jpg
11920a7a3410bfdedd64f3bf83c04245.jpg (7.89 KiB) Viewed 1630 times