Any Older Gents Wear Dentures And Being Rejected , Then You Are Not Alone. Please Read , If You Agree. M4M

Just looking for a hookup? No money needed? Post ads here! Send private messages to connect!
Phil

Any Older Gents Wear Dentures And Being Rejected , Then You Are Not Alone. Please Read , If You Agree. M4M

Post by Phil » Wed May 02, 2018 9:45 pm

Yes , Gay Guys , Bisexuals Or Even Straight Married Guys Out There Seem To Go For The Appearance Of What The Other Guy Looks Like But Not The Inner Person Of Who He Really Is ( Personality Wise ). He Wears Dentures And To Most Majority Guys , That Is A Big No , No Or Flaw That They Do Not Like. The Poor Guy Is Then Pushed Aside And Feels Rejected Because Of His So..... Called Flaw That He Has In His Outer Appearance That Other Guys Don't Like. It Is To Most Majority Of Gay Guys , To Be A Big ( Turn Off ) And It's Not Very Attractive Looking ( Physical Or Sexual ). It's Not Very Much Appealing To The Majority Of Gay Guys. They Do Not Look For What's Inside Another Guy Who Wears Dentures Only The Outside , That's All. The Nice Personality He Has And The Good Qualities That The Majority Of Gays Can Not See , Only The Ugliness , These Guys Can Ever See Because Of One Certain Flaw , To Which I Can Describe It. Same Goes For The Size Of A Gay Guys Cock For Which The Majority Want ( Big , Big , Big ) But I Won't Get Into That Because Far As I Am Concerned It's The Same Or Similar As Being Rejected With Having Dentures. Sorry For You Guys That Don't Agree But It's The Truth Because I Have Experienced It. Thank You! :(