Couple 4 fun

Just looking for a hookup? No money needed? Post ads here! Send private messages to connect!
Couple;)

Couple 4 fun

Post by Couple;) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:58 am

We are a young fun couple looking to add a third, no strings attached. Preferably looking for a women but wanting to fulfill a fantasy of hers so if your a guy and want to discuss let me know. Very real and legit. 27 year old guy, 30 year old girl. Must be clean, discreet and willing to send pics. Text us at 709-701-2660

andrew walsh

Re: Couple 4 fun

Post by andrew walsh » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:13 pm

Sir and Miss

i realize that i am not what You are looking for specifically. i am writing in the hope that i might stir some interest.

i am an older submissive and bisexual man who continues to look for people who would accept my service and, perhaps, enjoy having power over me. This is, of course, a long standing erotic fantasy of mine but i am prepared to provide domestic service as well. At my age, my sex drive is strong, but my pathetic little penis is no longer able to satisfy. i would be excited to provide oral service to both of You on demand, perhaps a fluffer/cleaner role? i am respectful and obedient and i crave humiliation.

As i am married, i must be discreet and i cannot host. i can only promise to be available occasionally as my domestic life may create difficulties in scheduling in the evening. i can be pretty kinky and my only limits are that i bring no evidence of our meeting home with me.

i am prepared to provide photos if You are interested.

with respect,

andrew

meandher

Post by meandher » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:03 pm

Hey looking for a really hung guy for my wife on the west coast she 5 foot 118 sexy as hell tight body and pussy looking for someone for her

justaguy1125

Post by justaguy1125 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:44 pm

Jackson1234r@outlook.com. hit me up. Be worth your while. Cheers