WARNING!! Potential Scammer - (437)374-8954

Let's give the known scammers a big shout out!
Hot_Rod

WARNING!! Potential Scammer - (437)374-8954

Post by Hot_Rod » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:02 am

Just thought I'd warn my fellow hobbyists about a potential scam "provider" out there...

I was out and about, hoping to find myself a provider late the other night (I believe it was Thursdy), so I posted an ad on the Timeline. I indicated in the ad that I was available around 11pm to midnight, and posted my text app number. Around 10 minutes before 3 am (when I was home and in bed), I get a hit on the ad on my text number from someone who simply said "I'm available". I responded to it the next day, and through a series of text messages back and forth, arranged to meet that afternoon. In one of the messages, she asked me how I was going to pay, so I told her I would bring cash... no acknowledgement, but carried on with the details of the arranging of the session. When I got into the neighborhood, I messaged to let her know I was on my way. At that point, she put the brakes on, and said that I hadn't e-transferred her "half up front" as per her earlier message. I made it quite clear to her that she hadn't made such a request, to which she insisted she did. I then sent her screenshots of the conversation, which confirmed that she hadn't made the request. She then said "Well, I'm making it now", and then accused me of wasting HER time!! I told her that as a frequent client of SPs, I've never had to ever e-transfer half the fee up front when I was already on my way there with her FULL required fee, and that most regular clients consider sending money in advance to be a scam. She said that If I thought her to be a scam, then I should delete her, so I did.

Fair warning, guys... most "Providers" who ask for money up front by e-transfer prior to a meeting usually disappear before you get to see them, and you're money is gone! NEVER send money up front for a provider. Also, most reliable providers are already aware of this, and know not to ask for fees up front unless it's part of a long standing agreement with a trusted client.

That number again: (437)374-8954. Didn't get her name, or whether she has a profile on NL Adult. However, I did get a couple of nice pics, and I'll be glad to forward them to anyone who's curious. She supposedly lives in the Brookfield Road area, near Bowring Park.

Sir Trout

Re: WARNING!! Potential Scammer - (437)374-8954

Post by Sir Trout » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:32 am

i'm curious lol