Megan from Bay Roberts/Carbonear is a Scam

Let's give the known scammers a big shout out!
Walkersmith

Megan from Bay Roberts/Carbonear is a Scam

Post by Walkersmith » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:25 pm

The first couple times you see her, everything is good, and you want to go back. That is when is starts, her Boyfriend or mother will contact you say they want money otherwise they are going to the police because you sexually assault her. It is actually her sending all these text trying to get you to pay her money. It poor SP. if she kept treating her clients right, she would have many clients. She threats you in saying she will go to your family, friends and police. Stay clear of this one guys. She will come back saying some bullshit! I usually fine a couple good SP’s and if she is good I will stick with her. This one is a bad apple, stay clear.

Newfiefunguy

Re: Megan from Bay Roberts/Carbonear is a Scam

Post by Newfiefunguy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:29 pm

Be careful of this one, the first couple times she is best kind, then she contacts you looking to be paid off, or she will go to the police or your family. She has your phone number and she says she has your plate number from your vehicle. And she won’t leave you alone! Stay clear, there are better SP’s in the area then her.

Hot_Rod

Post by Hot_Rod » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:53 pm

Better SPs in the area?? Do you mean in the Bay Roberts area?? Where/Who are they?? I've been looking in that area for quite some time, and haven't found any to date, except maybe for the lady looking for good time with hardly any restrictions, and I have inquiries out about her before I contact her myself. Any input here would be greatly appreciated!

Walkersmith

Post by Walkersmith » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:37 am

Now she is going by the name Amanda, still the same scum bag! Avoid!!!
Attachments
753B4C18-EEC7-433C-951B-4FDE25E4167A.jpeg
753B4C18-EEC7-433C-951B-4FDE25E4167A.jpeg (435.9 KiB) Viewed 19796 times

LevelComplet

Post by LevelComplet » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:44 pm

She is going by Sammi now. In fact, best to stay clear of any girls in Bay Roberts and Carbonear as this one tends to continuously change her name and contact info. The pictures however are always the same, so anyone looking to see anyone in CBN message me first cause I fell victim to her and her BF's threats.

Hot_Rod

Post by Hot_Rod » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:22 pm

I have a feeling that this is Brittany Mahaney. If so, it would appear that her antics haven't changed much, despite her ads to the contrary! I guess some things never change! Probably best to stay away!! The most recent ads from her show her to be 25, and going by the name "KlassyKayla" and has an email address "Kaylajanes219@gmail.com". This is her typical M.O. She'' create an ad, and have a legit looking email address on it. But, as always, it's a fake name. As it was mentioned earlier, the face pics are always the same girl.

LevelComplet

Post by LevelComplet » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:44 pm

Hotrod you are correct.