Couples

********************** NOW HIRING *******************************
Jonner1974

Couples

Post by Jonner1974 » Sat May 19, 2018 1:08 am

Any ladies at Hush that would see a couple? Me and my wife have talked about going together for a long time and are ready to make the move. Any info or recommendations would be great!
Last edited by Jonner1974 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daddydom

Re: Couples

Post by Daddydom » Sat May 19, 2018 10:41 am

I would also like to know this as well as the wife and I have talked about this.

hushstudio

Re: Couples

Post by hushstudio » Sat May 19, 2018 5:31 pm

Jonner1974 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 1:08 am
Any ladies at Hush that would see a couple? Me and my wife have talked about going together for a long time and are ready to make the move. Any info or recommendations would be great!
Yes at Hush we offer couples sessions! Check out our website for rates at www.nlhush.com
I suggest you book with Claire, Ashlyn, Nikki, Paige just to name a few of our amazing ladies who love doing couples sessions! All sorts of fun can be had in the privacy of your room with your sexy attendant. ( just discuss everything before had with the lady to be sure of her comfort level as well as yours ) I suggest booking at THE RED ROOM as our main room there has a cozy big queen size bed in the room as well as a professional massage table and a sexy leather chair thats perfect for couples to play on! Its the perfect option for couples looking to play as we keep everything super professional and discreet. :)