Layla (Review Incl)

********************** NOW HIRING *******************************
Skies17

Layla (Review Incl)

Post by Skies17 » Mon May 01, 2023 10:33 pm

I decided to re-visit the Studio after a really savage start to 2023 and it had been a couple of years since I had really had the chance or drive to return after the worker I had grown comfortable with became less available.

Layla had been on my radar for a while now as it is no surprise to anyone that she is simply stunning visually and, as a shy dude, maybe intimidatingly so. After six months of Hell though I wanted a little chance to relax, even if just for an hour. I am happy to say that she is just as beautiful in person as her pictures would have you believe but is also far more charming and approachable than I had hoped. I was greeted warmly by sexy school-girl, pretty white fishnet stockings below a plaid skirt, and tits that would have made the Greeks blush peeking shyly from a tight top.

To say little else I did not last as long as I wish I did, but she seemed used to that reaction to her skill and allowed me to thoroughly enjoy her massage skills, her conversation, and her strip tease. You want a strip tease. So, TL;DR, girl-next-door attitude with the one-who-left-for-university vibe and a mind to match, skills to rival a French courtesan, and a body that leapt from marble. I left feeling like my old self again, standing a little taller so I can safely recommend.

46and2

Re: Layla (Review Incl)

Post by 46and2 » Fri May 05, 2023 4:04 am

Very sexy girl. I had a quickie with her and it was actually what I needed.