NOT ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS TO FORUM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
admin
Site Admin

NOT ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS TO FORUM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Post by admin » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:13 pm

Sorry to anyone trying but we are not allowing any new members to the forum until further notice. We are slowly taking the time to clean up the forum and delete the countless spam and duplicate accounts that is blocking up the site. The platform which the forum is run is dated to say the least so spam accounts pile up fast and unless you spend hours a day weeding through the accounts, it gets out of hand fast. We are working to reduce the spam accounts and just keep this a small local forum to keep people up to date on what's happening in the industry. Sorry to those who tried to open an account only to not be able to. If you are serious about being a forum member and want to contribute in a meaningful way to protect the men and women who use this local industry daily, please message me through private message or email me at nladultclassifieds@gmail.com and we can help you set up an account.

ADMIN
-ADMIN-

subboy80

Re: NOT ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS TO FORUM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Post by subboy80 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:04 pm

Hi, you can go ahead and delete my account as well. That would be much appreciated. Thank you!