Telling the Good from the Bad

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
Newfienaut47

Telling the Good from the Bad

Post by Newfienaut47 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:09 pm

Hey Folks,

So, I usually look through ads on nladult.com every so often. Some catch my attention when looking through yet I always think about the possibility of it being too good to be true or a scam. I was wondering how people help weed out the "bad" ads that are on there?

Because of this I have only ever visited Hush locations (not that there is anything wrong with them :P) and have tried one travelling SP through a friends recommendation.

Basically I am asking if anyone has any tips or tricks to figure out ads? Also I am up for any recommendations for any independent SPs since things are starting to open up.

Thanks

kinkynewf696

Re: Telling the Good from the Bad

Post by kinkynewf696 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:07 pm

RoxyLady is your best bet

MatureGuy123

Post by MatureGuy123 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:39 am

If they ask for money up front its probably a scam. If a posted pic looks like a model its probably from the internet. If multiple reviews are posted that all look to be wrote by the same person, if probably was.

Hot_Rod

Post by Hot_Rod » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:45 am

The best way to figure out the scam ads is to read lots and lots and lots of ads over time. :)

Seriously though, when you've read quite a few of these, you eventually get the knack for which ones are legit, and which ones are obvious scams.
One thing you can look out for though, that seems to pop up a lot, are ads that pretty much blatantly say "come to <insert dating site here>, and make a profile. You don't need a credit card". These always set off my "spider sense". :)

Also, a lot of ads that blatantly say they are young and horny, and then show you a series of very "professionally" touched up photos of very beautiful young ladies, and then give you an email address like "needsexnow@gmail.com", or "youngandhot@gmail.com", that sort of thing. Pretty much always one of those phishing scams as mentioned above. You send an email, and bang! (not in the good way :) ) They send you an almost automated reply asking you to join up on some "hook up" site and eventually get you to go to the "premium" section, where you have to give up your CC details to gain access.

As I think of more, I'll post here.

Newfienaut47

Post by Newfienaut47 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:04 pm

Thanks for the feedback folks, really appreciate everyone taking there time to reply. It will probably still be a while before I venture beyond Hush/The Studio.