When to start seeing Service Providers again...

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
Hot_Rod

Re: When to start seeing Service Providers again...

Post by Hot_Rod » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:01 pm

Sir Trout wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:52 am
SPs should offer 30 second sessions for the first week when the ban is lifted......it's been a while :D :D :D
LMAO!!

I think for me it will depend on how long I can hold out, and how long my favorite providers will be waiting themselves once physical distancing restrictions have been lifted. I'm thinking at least a week, probably two. I'm kinda hoping the powers that be do it so that they make it clear to use that they are fully confident the virus has "done its worst", so to speak (ie, is no longer considered a threat to public safety), but then let us know that we should still self-isolate at least another 7 days to make sure the coast is clear.

MatureGuy123

Post by MatureGuy123 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:40 pm

Probably 9 months plus to having a usable vaccine yet. The Seattle control group just had their second injections so it is going well but they are susposed to follow them for 13 months to make sure there are no complications with it. It's only been a month yet. So things will start to get relaxed a bit again with the threat of covid19 still around. There may be flare ups etc but they can't lock things down for another year. The people wouldn't tolerate it.

Andy

Post by Andy » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:54 pm

Our province is doing great in terms of handling coronavirus. Maintain physical distance is the term officials are using which is pretty self-explanatory. Let's see how new normal looks like & how long they can keep Hush close lol. On the other hand, I am sure there will be lots of girls looking for fun too so George street could be another option for fishing... stay safe!

Skies17

Post by Skies17 » Fri May 01, 2020 12:58 am

The govt has released it's plans to ease stuff in 5 phases, where we are now being considered "5". Phase 4 is going to be pretty minimal so I don't imagine SPs or places like Hush will be reopening for that. Phase 3 is supposed to be where we start to see restaurants, dentists, some retail open at minimal capacity so this is where I imagine things will really start to move and ease up.