When to start seeing Service Providers again...

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
Andy

When to start seeing Service Providers again...

Post by Andy » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:59 am

Whoever is getting desperate to see SP please hold your horses even after restrictions are lifted. Please don't do anything stupid to bring second wave of virus quickly. Don't put yourself and SP at risk(especially the one I like). I don't want to see health emergency second time because of stupidity. Because of 1person who attended funeral, 179 people got infected. Now you can be that next person to start it again.

MatureGuy123

Re: Which provider do you miss the most?

Post by MatureGuy123 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:37 am

One is a group setting that was the perfect storm. Lots of people probably crying a bit, hugging a lot etc. Seeing a SP is generally a one on one thing (excuse the pun). So not really comparable at all. But still, common sense should rule the day. Be careful and safe all.

cbcu

Post by cbcu » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:01 pm

MatureGuy123 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:37 am
One is a group setting that was the perfect storm. Lots of people probably crying a bit, hugging a lot etc. Seeing a SP is generally a one on one thing (excuse the pun). So not really comparable at all. But still, common sense should rule the day. Be careful and safe all.
I don't know how you do things but I'd say there's a lot more than hugging going on when I see an SP, so if either one of us has the virus (and recent studies show that many people are totally asymptomatic), you're going to pass it on 100%. And if that SP is seeing multiple guys because it's all "one on one", and their customers are going home to their families, or seeing other SPs... well, you can see how this thing spreads.

Hot_Rod

Post by Hot_Rod » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:39 pm

Hi Andy. I'll assume that your comment was meant to be taken generally, and not directed at me specifically. In that case, I agree with you 100%, we should not rush out once the restrictions have been eased back (or lifted). I did say "when ALL this crap is OVER with", so I hope that people understand that I mean that when it's totally "safe to go back into the water". For now though, it's still a good idea to continue to practice safe physical distancing, and abide by the guidelines set forth by the chief medical officer. :D

Andy

Post by Andy » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:21 pm

Hot_Rod wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:39 pm
Hi Andy. I'll assume that your comment was meant to be taken generally, and not directed at me specifically. In that case, I agree with you 100%, we should not rush out once the restrictions have been eased back (or lifted). I did say "when ALL this crap is OVER with", so I hope that people understand that I mean that when it's totally "safe to go back into the water". For now though, it's still a good idea to continue to practice safe physical distancing, and abide by the guidelines set forth by the chief medical officer. :D
No, My comment is not directed at anyone. I am just frustrated by the way people are acting. Easter was supposed to be celebrated at home, but RCMP received 150 complaints. I don't judge people as long as their activity is not affecting me directly or indirectly. I did get off the topic my favorite SP is Nikki at Hush & I do miss her.

Andy

Post by Andy » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:47 pm

MatureGuy123 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:37 am
I am not going to comment on what you said because I think someone already did. I don't judge others as long as I am not getting affected by their act directly or indirectly. Besides, no one can tell anyone what to do. If someone thinks seeing an SP is essential, then go for it but, please make sure that you don't spread the virus. I don't think many of us will die because of the infection if we catch it, but for me, I don't want to try it either & I don't want to face health emergency second time. State of emergency because of the storm then health emergency because of a virus. Its been quite a year. Everyone, please try not to make things worst than they already are. The virus is not going to go away. It's going to stay in the community & unfortunately until we don't get the vaccine, we are susceptible(words of Trudeau not mine).

MatureGuy123

Post by MatureGuy123 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:07 pm

I m not seeing any SPs right now and I believe most are not offering services at the moment anyway.

All I meant to say was that comparing seeing a SP to walking into a crowd in a funeral home is comparing apples to oranges.

Both can still spread the virus as can going to Wallmart or Dominion etc.

I continue to social distance and employ common sense until this passes. People need to be diligent and careful but at the same panic doesn't help either.

Andy

Post by Andy » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:03 pm

MatureGuy123 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:07 pm
I m not seeing any SPs right now and I believe most are not offering services at the moment anyway.

All I meant to say was that comparing seeing a SP to walking into a crowd in a funeral home is comparing apples to oranges.

Both can still spread the virus as can going to Wallmart or Dominion etc.

I continue to social distance and employ common sense until this passes. People need to be diligent and careful but at the same panic doesn't help either.
SP sees many clients & if she catches it she could quickly become the person to start the chain as it is physical service. (Comparing seeing SP to walking into the crowd) It's more dangerous to see SP than seeing crowd because in a crowd you can at least take measures to protect yourself but you can't control or know who has seen SP before you.all you can do hope that no one with infection has seen her before you.

Spread the virus by going to Walmart vs. spreading the virus by seeing SP. Going to Walmart, dominion is a necessity. No one can live without food, but seeing SP is a pleasure act & not a necessity.

Unfortunately, common sense is not so common these days & that's why we are where we are today.
Because common sense is not so common panic/worrying is useful if people stop worrying they will care less & that's all it takes one careless act.

There is the phrase " Live coward than being a dead hero" that fits current situation.
I am not targeting you or anyone as a person; I am just saying it in general. My favorite SP is Nikki at Hush & I miss her, but I don't think I will see her anytime soon.
Stay safe all!

Hot_Rod

Re: When to start seeing Service Providers again...

Post by Hot_Rod » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:58 am

Hey guys...
I took this discussion out of its original topic, and placed it under its own topic heading. It was getting quite a bit off-topic from the original theme, but I didn't the discussion to be lost, because I felt it had some merit. You can continue it within this space, if you so choose. :)

Sir Trout

Re: When to start seeing Service Providers again...

Post by Sir Trout » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:52 am

SPs should offer 30 second sessions for the first week when the ban is lifted......it's been a while :D :D :D