Which provider do you miss the most?

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
LonelyGuy

Which provider do you miss the most?

Post by LonelyGuy » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:16 pm

Hey guys a new topic ....

With the Covid-19 allot of us are missing the seeing our regular providers.

Who are you planning to see first when this is all over and why?

Be honest, be sincere and most importantly be polite towards the provider.

Thanks

Sir Trout

Re: Which provider do you miss the most?

Post by Sir Trout » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:44 am

I'd say there is going to be a line up around their doors like there are at costco :D
There are a few SPs that are equally as awesome so I wouldn't be able to pick just one.

Facesit124

Post by Facesit124 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:23 pm

I’d have to say Kristina at hush. Seen her a few times and she was my first. Haven’t been able to go in much before and now regretting not seeing her again so I’ll be seeing her as soon as this shit is over

Hot_Rod

Post by Hot_Rod » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:17 pm

Hey all. I've moved this discussion to the "Community Hub" forum, as it is a more appropriate place for this discussion. It's a great topic, and I hope more readers will contribute to it here. I've recently been made a moderator here at the Forums, and one of my tasks will be to do a little cleaning up of the boards here, putting discussions where they belong, and generally getting rid of stuff that's inappropriate. Bear with me as I get adjusted to the new position. Thanks!

Hot_Rod

Post by Hot_Rod » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:15 am

Thanks, Roadrunner. I'll certainly do my best.

There's a fair bit of reorganizing to do, from what I can see.. it'll be a bit of a slow process until I get the hang of things, and especially since I'm still technically on the clock at my regular job until tomorrow. Then I'm off for several weeks, and during that time, I'm switching to working from home. We'll get things put to rights before too long. I'll be leaning on Admin for guidance during the transition to my new role, but with a little time and patience, I'm sure I'll adjust.

Hot_Rod

Post by Hot_Rod » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:19 am

Now, to get back to topic...

It's hard to say which provider I'd miss the most. Frankly, I miss having intimate contact outside of the house (where there's little or none at the moment). I just can't wait for all this crap to be over with, so we can get back to doing the things (and people) we enjoy!! :D :D

Il2ep4u

Post by Il2ep4u » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:27 pm

Nikki, & Julia.

Skies17

Post by Skies17 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:04 pm

I generally stick with the ladies at Hush, though since Kat left the schedule I haven't settled on a new pick. Not to be too entitled, white, and male but I mostly miss having the option of being able to go to Hush whenever I need it.

Going forward we will all be having to worry about Covid as a potential health risk. Sex is risky enough as is.

LevelComplet

Post by LevelComplet » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:13 pm

Red House Sara aka Naomie from Hush. Sexy little brunette