Looking for Lady FWB...

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
Hot_Rod

Looking for Lady FWB...

Post by Hot_Rod » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:01 pm

Hi there!!
I'm starting to wonder if there are any ladies out there that actually read these at all!!

Anyway, here goes...

Things at home have been sexually stagnant for longer than I can remember, so I am in need for a female play partner. (LADIES ONLY!! Sorry guys!)

I am mostly available during the daytime, but am also available a couple nights a week as well.

Looks aren't all that important, nor are age or body type. All that matters is the willingness to have a great time.

I am middle aged, medium build, thick and uncut, and know my way round an erogenous zone or two!! :D

I Love giving and receiving oral as well!!

If you're a lady who's looking to spice up their sex life (without changing their personal situation), then drop me a line! No judgements, just good clean (or dirty if you prefer) fun.

Willing to consider service providers as well, if the price is right, and you're available on an ongoing, regular basis!! Text me at (709)701-7079. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and happy adventures to you!!

Hot_Rod

Re: Looking for Lady FWB...

Post by Hot_Rod » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:03 pm

Gingergirl: I sent you a PM. :)