Random post from Kermiw

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
Hot_Rod

Random post from Kermiw

Post by Hot_Rod » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:58 am

Hey guys, anyone else get a random private message from a user named "Kermiw"?? Whoever they are, they joined here on the 2nd of February. I got a post from them saying that they saw my naked photos, and they were "beautiful"!! :) :)

For the record, I don't (as yet) have any online naked photos, so I know this is some sort of scam. THere's a link at the bottom of the post showing where they say they saw the pics, obviously click bait of some sort. Just wondering if the admins are aware of this...

admin
Site Admin

Re: Random post from Kermiw

Post by admin » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:34 pm

Hot_Rod wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:58 am
Hey guys, anyone else get a random private message from a user named "Kermiw"?? Whoever they are, they joined here on the 2nd of February. I got a post from them saying that they saw my naked photos, and they were "beautiful"!! :) :)

For the record, I don't (as yet) have any online naked photos, so I know this is some sort of scam. THere's a link at the bottom of the post showing where they say they saw the pics, obviously click bait of some sort. Just wondering if the admins are aware of this...
Yes very aware. Forums like this get hit hard by spammers. The same bots that send you countless JUNK EMAILS, same ones on here. I have measures in place to stop most of that but some will get through. Please delete and do not click any links.

ADMIN
-ADMIN-