super sensual tantric massage by european lady Woman Seeking a Man - (St. John's)

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
Discreteguy

super sensual tantric massage by european lady Woman Seeking a Man - (St. John's)

Post by Discreteguy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:33 am

Has anyone seen her if so what is it like?
Last edited by Discreteguy on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hung4Fun

Re: super sensual tantric massage by european lady Woman Seeking a Man - (St. John's)

Post by Hung4Fun » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:42 pm

I’ve been to see her once. First ‘tantric’ massage. Overall good experience. She will invite you to follow her upstairs to her massage room complete with massage table. Overall cleanliness ok. She is Scandinavian I believe (great accent), mid forties if I were to guess, 5’6-7, slender-average body, nice tits and ass. You can touch her while she massages. Body massage was just ok. Prostate massage was good. Paid extra $40 for bbbj which was rather brief. Finished with handjob. I wanted more however she would not accommodate. If you are looking for FS then let her know in advance. Be sure to keep an eye on the time as I wasn’t there a full hour and felt little rushed to finish.

irv1

Re: super sensual tantric massage by european lady Woman Seeking a Man - (St. John's)

Post by irv1 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:20 am

I agree with the review. My experience was not toe curling, but pleasant enough.

irv1

Post by irv1 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:58 pm

I see she’s offering a 4 handed tantric massage now, with a man. Anyone know what it’s like, and what’s allowed?

Creampier

Post by Creampier » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Does she offer any bareback services ?

sailorman

Post by sailorman » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:04 pm

Creampier why would you want to have unprotected sex with any SP you are putting your health and life at risk along with putting the SP and other hobbyists health and life at risk. If you want bareback go and get a girlfriend.