Real 26 year old Male looking for female $$$$$

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
Charlietuck420

Real 26 year old Male looking for female $$$$$

Post by Charlietuck420 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:44 pm

Hey 26 year old Male here I'm just looking for some fun and a few fantasies maybe any women really any shape any sizes just looking for something different I'm not picking and I'm not one to judge we can talk and I can send you pics of your a serious honest person like me just want it to be secret and enjoyable without getting scammed or robbed.

Brown hair
Slim build
Trim and clean
420 friendly

Just sick of getting fucked around and scammed so if your serious about this I will gladly pay and I can send pics but only if your loyal thanks very much hope to see you soon ladys..

Looking in the areas of St.Thomas line , Portugal cove, Torbay or airport heights area or if anyone has any info on where I can find this please let me know thanks

Lily

Re: Real 26 year old Male looking for female $$$$$

Post by Lily » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:07 am

Hi
hey there ladies and gents luscious lily is here with specials all day and night . I know your sick of the fake bitches and also full of drama .im very chill relax and real lady with lots of experience text or call for more details ⛄️❄️☃️7094003768

anitaabbott5

Post by anitaabbott5 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:56 pm

Hi you can email me if you want anitaabbott956@gmail.com
Sallysmartass

anitaabbott5

Post by anitaabbott5 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:51 pm

How old matters to you?
Sallysmartass