❤AFTERCARE❤

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
Alice

❤AFTERCARE❤

Post by Alice » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:19 pm

Hi everyone! ❤

I am using this post to address an important practice that is useful for people practicing kink and BDSM (and maybe even somewhat vanilla encounters, depending on your personal needs)! I'm talkin bout aftercare!

For those of us familiar with the concept or have any experience that you would like to share, please comment to expand this dicussion. 😊

BDSM scenes can be very intense, they can get your endorphins running, open up emotions that you don't feel in your day-to-day life, and be physically straining. After a session like this, a lot of people (both submissive and dominant) can develop something called "drop". It's essentially a "come-down" from the intensity. You may feel sad, sore, cold, confused, and some other disruptive things. 😥 Aftercare can help alleviate this, and make it so you can enter the headspace to go about the rest of your day happily!

Most forms of aftercare focus on treating the submissive, as they are generally the ones taking the most strain. However, aftercare is also important for dominants! Sessions can be draining for them as well, and it's important for them to decompress from their role to return to a sense of normalcy.

Depending on personal needs, the dynamic of those involved, and the nature of the scene, aftercare might take different forms! As a sub, you may want to get aftercare from your dom, but you could also get it from friends, and even by yourself! For doms, it is the same.

No matter what you decide to do for aftercare, it's very important to communicate it with your play partners and people involved BEFORE you begin your scene. This will help ensure it's there when you need it, as you need it! ❤❤❤

Here's a list of some things that can be good aftercare activities:

- wrapping up in blankets
- moving to a cozy area
- drinking fresh water
- having a discussion to deconstruct what you're feeling
- exchanging reassuring words
- cuddles ❤
- cleaning and dressing any wounds
- a tasty snack
- a bath
- playing with cats

These are just some off the top of my head, you can do anything for aftercare, basically! ❤ You may have to experiment a little to see what sort of aftercare works for you.

Thanks for reading! ❤ Play safe! And offer feedback if ya got it! As always, my inbox is wide open!!! 🌹☺❤
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
💖Tales from the all-girl gloryhole...💖💦
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

OnlyFans: @alice_online
shyalicesweet@gmail.com

kinkynewf696

Re: ❤AFTERCARE❤

Post by kinkynewf696 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:19 pm

You sound like a very experienced Domme 💜💜💜