can host tonite

General conversation/Meet and Greet/Rules & info on how to use this site!
** JUST A REMINDER, YOU CAN SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES BY CLICKING THE USERS NAME AND SELECT "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE"
Goldielocks

can host tonite

Post by Goldielocks » Tue May 07, 2019 1:17 am

I am available tonite to host in my own place
Taking early morning appointments if anyone is interested can host to your needs

Random_dude

Re: can host tonite

Post by Random_dude » Tue May 07, 2019 9:02 am

So when you host will you be the never touched virgin, the 40 year old blonde or something else?

Goldielocks

Post by Goldielocks » Tue May 07, 2019 11:56 pm

why r u keeping tis shit up u dont know me would u like a pic bc u got me mixed up with someone else
Taking early morning appointments if anyone is interested can host to your needs

Random_dude

Post by Random_dude » Wed May 08, 2019 12:51 am

Goldielocks wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:56 pm
why r u keeping tis shit up u dont know me would u like a pic bc u got me mixed up with someone else
http://www.nladultforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 6692#p6692

http://www.nladultforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 6517#p6517

Oh please tell me all about how these weren't posted by you.

Goldielocks

Post by Goldielocks » Fri May 10, 2019 12:50 am

and for your information when i signed up it was someone else who had the same name if u look into my name its Goldielocks35 moron read the profiles a lil better

Goldielocks

Post by Goldielocks » Fri May 10, 2019 12:53 am

like i said its sad your life is boring find a hobby go play with yourself do whatever i have not got to please you and i would never want too..
i have no complaints from my clients and what u say do not even matter hahahaha suck my

Random_dude

Post by Random_dude » Fri May 10, 2019 9:22 am

Goldielocks wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:53 am
like i said its sad your life is boring find a hobby go play with yourself do whatever i have not got to please you and i would never want too..
i have no complaints from my clients and what u say do not even matter hahahaha suck my
Sure my life is incredibly boring and I have nothing better to do lets go with that. So what is your reasoning for trying to scam people? Everytime you post I will be there to put you on blast so everybody knows what you are. Enjoy your day.

Random_dude

Post by Random_dude » Fri May 10, 2019 9:23 am

Goldielocks wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:50 am
and for your information when i signed up it was someone else who had the same name if u look into my name its Goldielocks35 moron read the profiles a lil better
The links to the ad are directly from clicking on your username. Shut the fuck up you have no idea what you're talking about. Also you claimed before you were hacked and somebody else posted on your account, now it is a different account altogether, you can't keep a story straight to save your life.