FORUM SHUTTING DOWN EARLY 2021! NEW UPDATED ONE COMING AND WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Just looking for a hookup? No money needed? Post ads here! Send private messages to connect!
admin
Site Admin

FORUM SHUTTING DOWN EARLY 2021! NEW UPDATED ONE COMING AND WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Post by admin » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:01 am

So nladult has been and continues to be a fun, exciting and frustrating learning experience for me. What started as a small adult classified ads message board, slowly turned into a collection of websites. The main nladult, the cam site, this forum etc. Now I am working and spending a small fortune to join all these into one main platform. For that reason, this forum will be closing down early 2021.

I have set the plans in motion to add a new updated forum with some cool exciting new features to be added to the main nladult site. You will be able to use this forum better and grow it using the ads on the site and check stuff much better. Right now, you are bouncing froom site to site and info gets lost or misread easily. Only problem most may NOT like, is that I have decided NOT to transfer the data from this forum to the new one. IF we do that, it will limit the way we can create the new one. It will mess with the new plans. I want a FRESH start. Most of the content on this forum is very outdated and its not very organized.

I would really like to work with some of the die hard users on this forum who can help us dd some new updates to the forum platform. What could we add that would make this form that much better?? Sound off and let us know in the comments. Leave ideas and we can decide what to include or what to remove. I really want this to be a place that you use to share info and keep each other safe while haveing educated fun in the industry/community.

Let us know what your thoughts/ideas are :)
-ADMIN-