Friends with Benefits

Just looking for a hookup? No money needed? Post ads here! Send private messages to connect!
Whatyawanna*

Re: Friends with Benefits

Post by Whatyawanna* » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:14 pm

Last edited by Whatyawanna* on Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xsexyguy666x

Post by Xsexyguy666x » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:26 am

Muah 😘
“Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing.”

rbennett2019

Post by rbennett2019 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:25 pm

GingerGirl wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:39 pm
I'm just picky about who I meet, I know what I like and.im not going to waste my time on guys I have zero interest in.

And fyi, sending a dick pic in your first message is a guaranteed way to not get a reply.
johnson wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:59 pm
rbennett2019 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:40 am
Been private messaging you but you have not answered.
"Shes" probably just a dude catfishing for dick pics.

Well I'd given up in messaging you but posting that you're just picky doesn't cut it. You exchanged a number of private messages with me and expressing interest...and only stopped responding when I told you I'd be in town in two days. Then no response and none for the week I was here. I can post the PMs if you like.

Newfun

Post by Newfun » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:31 pm

rbennett2019 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:25 pm
Well I'd given up in messaging you but posting that you're just picky doesn't cut it. You exchanged a number of private messages with me and expressing interest...and only stopped responding when I told you I'd be in town in two days. Then no response and none for the week I was here. I can post the PMs if you like.
Could be that she was busy during that time or found someone she was more interested in. Or she changed her mind. It's not like she doesn't have several guys to choose from on here.

My interactions were pretty normal up until she felt I wasn't her type. She seemed pretty legit to me. And there weren't any requests for nudes involved.

Xsexyguy666x

Post by Xsexyguy666x » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:12 am

Let me start by saying that this lady is 100% legit. She has a absolutely beautiful heart, mind, body and soul.
It is her right to be a selective as she wishes and to choose to end all communication with whoever if she feels that way.
So if that happens just move on, keep your chin up and don't act like a baby.
Consider yourself very fortunate, if you do get the chance to meet her. Treat her like a lady and good things will happen.

Xoxo gingergirl 😘
“Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing.”

verycurious1

Post by verycurious1 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:21 pm

GingerGirl wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:18 pm
To any guy on this site, please don't get childish when a girl decides you don't fit what she wants. If she chooses not to reply to you, just move on. I've seen so many posts about guys complaining that there's no women on here, yet most of these "guys" act like children. Making false accusations, threatening to post private messages, sending unsolicited dick pics....are all guarantees to keep this site free of women.

Act like a gentleman and you'll generally be rewarded. No matter what site you're on, there's no reason to start out with a horrible dick pic and vulgar message. You're just making it harder for the decent guys on here to get a girl to believe that they're actually one of the decent ones.

Very well said! :):)

rbennett2019

Post by rbennett2019 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:39 pm

Newfun wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:31 pm
rbennett2019 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:25 pm
Could be that she was busy during that time or found someone she was more interested in. Or she changed her mind. It's not like she doesn't have several guys to choose from on here.

My interactions were pretty normal up until she felt I wasn't her type. She seemed pretty legit to me. And there weren't any requests for nudes involved.
I neither requested nor sent nudes myself. After she stopped responding I even mailed her saying "If you changed your mind about meeting, just say so". I'd have accepted that, no other option really, and no hard feelings.

No response, so I figured she wasn't legit. My post was just to give my experience. It was what's it was.

Blissful709

Post by Blissful709 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:18 am

PMD you OP, would really love something ongoing and a new experience.

Mikesimmonds40

Post by Mikesimmonds40 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:10 pm

hey love looking for fwb myself i love redheads and im very opened minded

Hot_Rod

Post by Hot_Rod » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:44 pm

Hey sweetie... we kinda fell out of contact just before the Covid-19 thing hit. You still interested? If so, drop me a PM, and we can get re-acquainted! :)