Married Guys Meeting

Just looking for a hookup? No money needed? Post ads here! Send private messages to connect!
BigGuy7

Married Guys Meeting

Post by BigGuy7 » Tue May 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Seems like there are a lot of married, bi-curious guys on here looking for other guys of similar minds.
The problem with the board is that most guys either chicken out on meeting, or you show up and the other dude is nothing like described, or you simply don't hit it off. I've been trying to figure out a way to get around the awkward first steps to hooking up like this. here's what I have in mind.

We set up a time and place for several guys to meet. Say a Tim Horton's, Starbucks or Canadian Tire tool section, wherever. Say on a Saturday afternoon at 2PM. So any guys who see the post and are interested in meeting like minded guys you show up. Grab a table and sit and have a coffee or browse the aisle. As more guys show up if you see someone who looks like they can fill the part, you make eye contact and say "Hey, how's it going". Nothing strange about that. If the person responds with "Going Well Chief. How's your day going?" then you both know you are their for the same reason. If we get a bunch of people arriving with the same greeting we all know the score and then you can approach a table of invite someone to sit for a coffee. Once the ice is broken things may work out from there. Does this sound like something of interest?

I'd be looking to meet a few guys that would be interested in some regular but discreet meets for oral swap.

Comments?

bicloseted

Re: Married Guys Meeting

Post by bicloseted » Thu May 24, 2018 4:13 pm

I'd be up for something like this as well. The meeting stage is the toughest to get to and I understand why, it can be nerve wracking because you don't know who you are talking to or if you'll be into them. Make that easier and you might have more luck connecting with somebody