Kylie karma scam

Let's give the known scammers a big shout out!
Wellhung

Kylie karma scam

Post by Wellhung » Fri May 17, 2019 1:46 am

Gave her a 300$ for no service at all. Total scam. Stay away.

Wellhung

Re: Kylie karma scam

Post by Wellhung » Fri May 17, 2019 6:34 am

At no point did I cancel our appointment. The email, thanks for sharing, was just letting you know what’s up and asking if a shorter session would be ok since I had already given you a $300 deposit. Why not just either give me the time I had already paid for return the money?

I don’t get it. And why is this the only response I get from you since giving you the deposit?
Last edited by Wellhung on Fri May 17, 2019 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wellhung

Post by Wellhung » Fri May 17, 2019 7:06 am

I only just read entire her reply.. what lies? You admitted to everything I had claimed.

I’m not going to go through the whole thing but I told her maybe we could start out more like in the crying game and now it’s turned into “roll play is a restriction” which is listed as a service on her vipfavours account. Besides, I’ve never heard of anything like roll play described as a restriction..

Be your own judge. I just wanted my money back. Or service.. at least a reply, I didn’t even think she had read that email.. but no, here we are..

Wellhung

Re: Kylie karma scame

Post by Wellhung » Fri May 17, 2019 10:57 am

I’m sure every nice, respectful man who reads this is now thinking the same thing.. you do not sound like a very nice person at all.. who’s the liar, when did I lie?

When did I ever say anything even remotely disrespectful, dishonest, or even impolite?

You get what you give. I wouldn’t expect respect from others after carrying on like that. Especially after scamming someone out of their money and admitting to it while you senselessly call them a liar. ???

I really don’t care.. Karma’s a bitch ;)

Wellhung

Post by Wellhung » Fri May 17, 2019 11:31 am

Lol.

Ya, I’m sure that all of the many members of your fan club were all up in arms within the 8 hours that this has been posted.. Makes sense.. and look at that, they chose to send you personal messages of support rather than chime in here.. on the forum..

Who’s got the sense of entitlement?

Who expects who to ‘worship the ground they walk on’? Listen to yourself..lol

Keep going.. are there any other ironic Freudian slips that you’d like to make before you stop?

Wellhung

Post by Wellhung » Fri May 17, 2019 12:02 pm

Ya..

Anyway, you've been warned guys. Like I said, she wants to deal with nice guys for a reason.

Be your own judge. She’s written enough on here to make her true colours crystal clear by now.

P.S. I’m not the first guy to seek an sp when I’m stressed out, stress relief probably accounts for at least 75% of your ‘business’. Especially if we’re talking about the nice, respectful men. Being nice and respectful is the root of my stress lol.

Wellhung

Post by Wellhung » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:52 pm

Make it up to me when you’re back in town? I’m really good company. I would never be disrespectful to a lady such as yourself :)

Newfmatt

Post by Newfmatt » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:21 pm

Just out of curiosity, was there ever a resolution to this?