Be aware of Kaylee, formally Megan/ Brittany

Let's give the known scammers a big shout out!
Newfiefunguy

Be aware of Kaylee, formally Megan/ Brittany

Post by Newfiefunguy » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:40 am

Now she changed her name to Kaylee, hoping no one realizes what she done, she is a dirtbag. The first couple times you see her, everything is good, and you want to go back. That is when is starts, her Boyfriend or mother will contact you say they want money otherwise they are going to the police because you sexually assault her. It is actually her sending all these text trying to get you to pay her money. It poor SP. if she kept treating her clients right, she would have many clients. She threats you in saying she will go to your family, friends and police. Stay clear of this one guys. She will come back saying some bullshit! I usually fine a couple good SP’s and if she is good I will stick with her. This one is a bad apple, stay clear.

Retr0

Re: Be aware of Kaylee, formally Megan/ Brittany

Post by Retr0 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:24 pm

Take a video of her giving consent to have sex before you hand any money over and never ever EVER E-V-E-R communicate via text unless you have a burner phone.

Also if you can swing it always meet in a hotel/motel so your vehicle can't be identified. If she's unwilling she's a scammer and have nothing to do with her.

Always have to protect yourself from women.

Random_dude

Post by Random_dude » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:48 pm

Retr0 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:24 pm
Take a video of her giving consent to have sex before you hand any money over and never ever EVER E-V-E-R communicate via text unless you have a burner phone.

Also if you can swing it always meet in a hotel/motel so your vehicle can't be identified. If she's unwilling she's a scammer and have nothing to do with her.

Always have to protect yourself from women.
Or just avoid somebody that has made threats to numerous clients, saying things like she will get Hells Angels after you or will go to your family. Burner phone is stupid just use a text app. Going to a hotel does not prevent your car from being identified, you have to arrive and leave the hotel at some point nothing stopping you from being spotted doing so. You give awful advice.

Retr0

Post by Retr0 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:09 pm

That too.😁

Walkersmith

Post by Walkersmith » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:52 am

Now she put in a full apology for her at past actions. Well not really an apology just excuses for her past actions. I do believe in giving someone a second chance but I really not sure what to say here!

Smithwick

Post by Smithwick » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:47 am

I agree walker. I’ve been tempted to try Kaylee in the past but after hearing the horror stories I put her in my “do not call” list. Now after reading her apology/explanation I’m not sure. I’d be willing to give her a second chance. Everyone deserves one. But not sure if the risk outweighs the benefit. I’m all for someone trying to straighten their life out. I wish her the best. But I’m gonna have to hear some good reviews before contacting.

Newfiefunguy

Post by Newfiefunguy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:33 am

Really need to stay away! I don’t think she has changed. She never really apologized she asked everyone to stop slandering her. I will stay away no matter what, even if she gets good reviews. Be really really careful she goes by many different names and she probably will write our own reviews so be very careful of her.

Random_dude

Post by Random_dude » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:09 pm

If she offered free service I wouldn't go see her. She threatens to send Hells Angels after you, says she will find your family on Facebook, call her uncle we is a cop to scare you into giving money. She did all these things within the last few months. She hasn't changed that much in a short amount of time. Never stick your dick in crazy.