RED ROOM

********************** NOW HIRING *******************************
Hot_Rod

RED ROOM

Post by Hot_Rod » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:39 am

The one (and ONLY) time I went there, I went in through the main (Water Street) door, then went up to their "office" door and knocked, since it was locked.

No response.

I could hear voices coming from inside, so I knew there were people in there.

I knocked a second time, and waited 2 or three minutes more. However, despite knowing there were people immediately on the other side of that door who obviously could hear the knocking, no one came to let me in.

I left, rather disappointed. That was my one and only experience with Red Room.

admin
Site Admin

Re: red room - WASTE of time

Post by admin » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:28 pm

Hot_Rod wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:39 am
Well, at least someone came to the door for you.

The one (and ONLY) time I went there, I went in through the main (Water Street) door, then went up to their "office" door and knocked, since it was locked.

No response.

I could hear voices coming from inside, so I knew there were people in there.

I knocked a second time, and waited 2 or three minutes more. However, despite knowing there were people immediately on the other side of that door who obviously could hear the knocking, no one came to let me in.

I left, rather disappointed. That was my one and only experience with Red Room.
Really sorry about that my friend. I am renting that space to independent service providers and will speak to them to make sure they use the space more wisely. When we use the space for HUSH we operate the same as hush and the studio meaning we have set schedules, 2 ladies working etc and at the red room its just mostly one lady working at a time and they set their own rates and schedule so i do apologize.
-ADMIN-