Info for a boob

********************** NOW HIRING *******************************
SaintJohnny1

Info for a boob

Post by SaintJohnny1 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:09 am

Have been thinking about going there for awhile but too chicken to actually do it. Can someone fill me in on how it all goes and costs and upgrades or how much cash I should have on hand. Any info would be great thanks!

Skies17

Re: Info for a boob

Post by Skies17 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:01 am

" * " Copied from a previous post of mine:

*What to expect? Talk to the lady first, Snapchat works great. What's expected is you show up on time or with enough time to shower if you need to before your agreed upon meeting. Whatever rate you agreed on you provide that cash before you go up to the room. Tips you provide to the lady after your session. Feel free to talk about any last minute things you want to be double sure of.

From there you go into a room, she'll give you a minute to get as comfortable and as undressed as you'll need to be. From there lie back and let things happen, keep communication going and enjoy! You'll be allowed to touch the girl however you want in most cases but OBVIOUSLY you confirm that with the lady at the time. *

As to how much to take? Depends on what you are looking for. I believe room rates are 100, 120, and 160 for 30, 45, and 60 minutes respectively. Upgrades are usually called "half's" and "VIP" and that depends on the girl and the night, really. There is a standard between the girls but it's really up to them what the cost is.

The type of upgrade you want is as variable as the number of sexual acts and desires on record, or at least as far as the lady is willing to offer. Something like a body slide has cost me $20, oral upgrade being something like $40 above your room cost. Tips are up to you and can vary, I really can't speak for what the standard is but for how rare I manage to visit I tend to tip around 15-20% rounded up.

Most importantly: actually show up to an appointment. Seems the ladies have been having a load of trouble with that lately and it's bad for everyone.

Also it's totally fine to be nervous, I still am when I go but that's just me. The girls are quite good at easing you in and helping you relax. If you want ask to sit and chat for a bit before the session and get to know her. I've found the majority of the ladies I've met there to be very personable.

UnWritten69!

Re: Info for a boob

Post by UnWritten69! » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:40 pm

This is very well broken down. Those who know, have an idea of how things go down. . . but others haven't taken "The Plunge" . . . Either way there is some great advice here for everyone. Great job!! *_*
Also, i agree , "It's okay to be nervous" It's the emotion of the moment, a suspense of what will happen in the moment with a girl you may have not been with, or even one you have. :-)
I don't get there often . . .But Always found it to be a sexy, relaxing experience and the girls are professional and friendly and know how ease you into the moment. :-)

--UnWritten