I am nervous!

********************** NOW HIRING *******************************
Facesit124

I am nervous!

Post by Facesit124 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:49 am

I love hush and red room but I get nervous about trying new girls due to being afraid of knowing them... I know they want their faces not shown due to privacy but would love face pics haha or something cause there’s a few girls I’d love to have sessions with!

Titty.Kat.xo

Re: I am nervous!

Post by Titty.Kat.xo » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:25 pm

Hi this is Kat. I am new to the studio and i can assure you that we often get nervous about seeing someone we know too.
For me I always like to hope there is dicression on both sides. We are a group of amazing, sexy and professional ladies who just love leaving our clients completely satisfied.
My snapchat : purfecttittykat
If you wanted to reach out and get to know me a bit better before coming in xo

Skies17

Re: I am nervous!

Post by Skies17 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:19 am

Face, I can sympathize, especially as I run in the same age range as a lot of the girls. Theres always a risk that you run into a familiar face. But always remember that this is a professional arrangement, an exchange of services. Both parties are expected to exercise discretion or the system doesn't work.

As Titty Kat is offering you can contact the individual and front your concerns so you can establish some trust going in. Vulnerability on both parties is an unfortunate requirement of this sector and I know my first time in it really helped to have a conversation first.