First HUSH Visit with Nikki

********************** NOW HIRING *******************************
Skies17

First HUSH Visit with Nikki

Post by Skies17 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:02 pm

Had the opportunity to visit Ms. Nikki at HUSH this week, which was my first time being at HUSH or engaging any kind of adult service.

If you want the short and sweet version; everything you may have seen about Nikki is true! She was fantastic and made it a very comfortable experience for me, easing me into things and showing me around before our session! Everything inside was great and clean, everyone greeted me, and Nikki herself was fantastic, absolutely excellent service in all ways.

For a longer review I'll start with the building since, hey, it's your first impression. The whole place is bathed in red light which is actually a pretty cool experience and it really did make things feel a little more upscale. The red light is probably pretty complimentary for any dirt, wear or tear on the interior because the place looked immaculately clean in a way I've just never seen before. No doubt the staff of HUSH are either very good, very dedicated, or all of the above to keep the place as clean as it was. Nikki was very proud of the decor and design and she has a right to be, I found the place pretty upscale and refined without being gaudy or too much. It's nice to see that, for Nikki at least, her personality is allowed to come out a bit in the decor.

The bed was clean and comfortable and perfect for the activities at hand, pillows were nice and supportive. There was music playing around and it wasnt too loud, good background or disguising noise! And I found the temperature was good but maybe a bit top cold for some people, I like things a bit chilly.

Star of the show, of course, was Nikki! She was warm and welcoming and super enthusiastic! She is very good at what she does and seems genuinely very happy to be there to be able to do what she does. I can't begin to describe the outfit she greeted me in but it left me stunned momentarily. She is a very pretty lady and obviously takes care with her appearance.

I'm not going to pretend I have a whole lot of experience to compare her too but she was very skilled during our session. Despite my lasting nerves / shyness she was able to bring our time to a very satisfying conclusion but I would say I enjoyed the journey there even more. Like I wrote above I loved her energy and attitude and she very politely kept me on track from entering to exiting which kept me from being overwhelmed. She was also very complimentary and compassionate so her impact on my wellness is going to carry on past the session!

She made it clear that she is just as excited to explore new things as are her clients but I recommend just getting to know her and the scene first.

Obviously I'm very pleased with my session, both in regards with Nikki and HUSH. Oh, and they've got $60 half hours right now so it's an excellent time to dip your toe in or renew your own experience!