Thinking

********************** NOW HIRING *******************************
Newfieboy123

Thinking

Post by Newfieboy123 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:17 pm

Hello ive been thinking about visiting . But i dont know what to expect. Can someone please tell me what to expect .

Random_dude

Re: Thinking

Post by Random_dude » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:58 pm

Can't speak much for the place as I have not been there in a while and things could have changed. However I have been there and seen Brandy and she was amazing I would highly recommend.

Facesit124

Post by Facesit124 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:43 pm

It’s a really nice place, when I first went I was sooo nervous, I was shaking so much etc, but the girls said “ come in and sit down and talk and see what you’re looking for “ they do pretty much anything ( depending on the girl. Each girl has their own personalities, there’s 2doms, some are fetish friendly, just be respectful to them. My advice to you is to call them and tell them you’re nervous then go in. Amazing experience :)

cbcu

Post by cbcu » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:01 pm

The "extras" are really puzzling. Am I meant to go in not knowing what "extras" are available and at what prices? Seems like a gamble...

Random_dude

Post by Random_dude » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:43 pm

cbcu wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:01 pm
The "extras" are really puzzling. Am I meant to go in not knowing what "extras" are available and at what prices? Seems like a gamble...
True unless you have spoken to somebody who has been there before you don't really know what you are going to get and for how much.

BlairXO

Post by BlairXO » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:54 pm

Neither Hush or RR offer any upgrades. The law and the establishments do not allow that. It's completely up to the girl you're seeing if she offers anything on top of the massage! If you're looking for information and/or prices, you should contact the girl directly and we'd be happy to help :)

standaman

Post by standaman » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:07 pm

cbcu wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:01 pm
The extras are not confusing. I go there a lot and do the math fellas. If she and you are naked and she is massageing you and jerking you off, and offers extras? What more can she be talking about?? It dont take rocket science to figure it what a woman wnats extra when she has your hard cock in her hand already hahaha. I always take an extra $100 tip and most ladies ive seen will make you a happy man for the extra $100 tip if you know what i mean. The place itself only sells massage and hand jobs but the ladies sell the extras so you need to talk to them but they all do guys. its the game and they play it the best. The only safe spot to go and $200 a half hr full service is what its gonna cost you for a session with the citys finest. 20 or more ladies to choose from and the spot is nice too. clean, hotel like and great for parking discreetly. I park at the extended stay next door and im hidden away well. They also got the red room downtown which is my place to go because i love the bigger bed. Great for taking 2 ladies at same time ;) And they are cheaper too which makes no sense but they tell me its to pay for downtown parking so thats even nice of them paying your parking for you too. Ladies, any idea when your little dungeon will be ready? Nikki showed it to me and its small but could be fun with the right lady!! Let me know when i can get spanked in there pls. :)

cbcu

Post by cbcu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:43 pm

Standaman, if the alternative is booking an SP the usual way, discussing exactly what she's willing to do and for how much before hand, you can see how the Hush/RR model looks like a gamble. Look at your description: OK, I'm getting a handjob and pull out an extra hundred. Maybe I want to be rimmed a bit. But then she says no, she's not into that. I'm sure she'll find a way to make me a "happy man" as you said, but I'm not crazy about walking into a place not knowing what I'm going to get or how much it's going to cost.

BlairXO's suggestion is much better: get in touch with one of the girls directly and work it out before visiting. Makes sense to me.

Scooter

Post by Scooter » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:03 pm

So that’s how it works.
Last edited by Scooter on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

hushstudio

Post by hushstudio » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:27 pm

Hey guys, thanks for all the interest and questions. We are currently working on a full list of answers to post here and on the websites to help you all understand HUSH & THE RED ROOM better :)

We offer the safest option when looking for adult fun in St. Johns. We provide adult nude reverse massage with happy ending ( hand job/release). What does nude reverse mean you might ask? It simply means you and the attendant are as comfortably nude as you both want to be, and you get to choose if you massage her or if she massages you... nude reverse... and she will provide you a nice relaxing massage and a hand job t finsih the session. If you might be interested in a little more fun? The attendants who work there offer extra services in the privacy of your room but that will have to be discussed with each lady in private to understand them and their services better :) These service are all based on the attendants comfort level and you MUST respect them at all times. We get asked all the time if "Extras", "Upgrades" and "More Fun" is allowed and the answer is a resounding YES!!! ...lol... Our rates for the massage and happy ending are listed on the website and on our price list when you come in. You pay for the session downstairs and choose the lady you wish to see. When your lady and you are in the privacy of your room, if you are interested you can discuss the upgrade options and prices. Please know that we accept cash only so please bring extra cash with you if you want to upgrade your session. :) We do have great relationships with our longtime repeat clients and do accept email transfer if needed but from trusted client only.

We suggest you speak to the ladies privately if you have specific requests! You can reach them on the phone during their shift and many of them have snapchat accounts you can follow to speak to them one on one! At our Lemarchant road location, we also have a sexy and very comfortable client lounge you can drop by and have a private friendly chat with a lady as well if you wish. Communication is key in any relationship even if its dropping by to see a lady at our studio. Let the lady know what you may be looking for, she will let you know if she provides that and if not, she can point you in the direction of a lady who does :)

We will include links of video to see a clip of our client lounge at Hush and one of the rooms at Hush so you can get a better idea of what the place looks like if you have not been there before :) Hush has been in business for almost 20 years ( Under new ownership the last 3 ) and we are city licensed and totally legal! You can relax and enjoy your visit and fun with a lady. We have discreet back entrances if needed for extra discretion :)

What we do offer:

- 15-20 Ladies on staff to choose from ( 2 working at each location each shift )
-2 Legal safe, clean discreet location to serve you
-Nude Reverse massage with hand job ( Upgrades available )
-Outcall service to local hotels and trusted clients
-Shower service at each location with luxury towels and linens
-Free wi-fi
-Cash only for added discretion
-Upscale service for upscale clients!

Here are links to our youtube channel to see videos of our client lounge, rooms, and maybe some videos of our ladies! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFgto8 ... bfOO1Gb-9A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgyRnWVkdSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trIw5O886rU

***ps... Yes that is a stipper pole and little stage in our Client lounge. Several of the ladies offer private strip shows and we can accommodate small bachelor parties!!