FREAKY FRIDAY AT RED ROOM!!!! NIKKI AND PAIGE <3

********************** NOW HIRING *******************************
NikkiSaunders

FREAKY FRIDAY AT RED ROOM!!!! NIKKI AND PAIGE <3

Post by NikkiSaunders » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:48 pm

Hey Handsome Devils ,
Myself , Miss Nikki and the Beautiful Paige will be working Friday January 11th 5pm - 12am At Redroom Downtown ! The Best Part ? The big Bed for our amazing Duos! As you can tell by the review sections , we adore each other , And the Chemistry is mind blowing! As for duos , We will be offering all sorts and kinds! anything thinkable , From Dom to Fetish , To GFE . Both of us ladies are friendly , Welcoming , Clean and discrete. Both will be well prepared with goodie bags and optional outfits to fit your taste if requested.

If by means , you cannot make it for our duo night , We do offer duo sessions after 5 pm ( weather on shift or not ) at the hush location on lemarchant rd . Sadly , the bed isnt as big , but its a excuse to have to maybe ...stack... :-P Either of us ladies can be reached for unschedualed duos on our snapchat accounts : NikkiPlays69 and PaigePlays4fun ..

So Excited for tomorrow evening! If you are not driving , take note we will have Red and White Wine for anyone wanting to Take the " Edge " off....

So much love From your Favorite little Devils , Nikki and Paige!!

Funtimes

Re: FREAKY FRIDAY AT RED ROOM!!!! NIKKI AND PAIGE <3

Post by Funtimes » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Hi would you girls be into having a foot session with me pm me