Be careful with some Hush girls

********************** NOW HIRING *******************************
ChrisV

Be careful with some Hush girls

Post by ChrisV » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:19 am

While I was in the room waiting for Nikki, I overheard Alex, former Hush girl, and Brandy discussing about robbing one of their clients if he visits again.

46and2

Re: Be careful with some Hush girls

Post by 46and2 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:20 am

Dude was probably a piece of shit to them?

Niceguylooking

Post by Niceguylooking » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:52 pm

Should report to management
My experiences been good so far but that’s scary

ChrisV

Post by ChrisV » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:33 am

I doubt it. One of them suggested that he was an easy target because of his disability.
46and2 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:20 am
Dude was probably a piece of shit to them?

ChrisV

Post by ChrisV » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:34 am

Yes, I should have.
Niceguylooking wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:52 pm
Should report to management
My experiences been good so far but that’s scary

hushstudio

Post by hushstudio » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:34 am

ChrisV wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:19 am
While I was in the room waiting for Nikki, I overheard Alex, former Hush girl, and Brandy discussing about robbing one of their clients if he visits again.
Hey Chrisv , I would love to hear from you in person to discuss this. I really wish you had taken this to management sooner as I would of taken this very seriously. ALex has not worked with us for over 6 months now and I know has not been through our doors since so i'm curious why you waited so long to mention this to anyone? The ladies who work at our studios know that nothing like that would ever be tolerated and that I would work with authorities to make sure they would be brought to justice if they did anything like that to a client of our studio so I do not take that lightly. Everyone knows our locations are 2 of the safest places to avail of adult fun in the province. I would of greatly appreciated you contacting me right away and not wait 6+ months to mention it in a public forum but that's just me. Have we employed some people in the past we wish we hadn't? Absolutely!!! But just like anything, we also have to find out, sometimes the hard way, who is right for our studios and who is not. It happens in this industry!

I see from your posts you have had great sessions at Hush in the past. I am glad to hear that! I am sorry you overheard some very disturbing and highly inappropriate conversation during a visit and I will make sure everyone is aware to be careful of how they speak at the studios and that they are aware we will NOT allow such stuff to even be joked about inside our walls. I am sure it was nothing more than rude vulgar talk ... still alarming and highly offensive none the less!! For that I and all of our staff Apologize!! We strive to make sure our locations are safe and discreet for both the people working there and the clients. Nikki is one of the best ladies in the industry and most trusted. Did you mention this to her? I am pretty sure she would of handled that pretty swiftly and brought that to my attention as well. I'm sure you had your reasons to keep this to yourself and share it on here instead of contacting management or telling Nikki so I am glad I seen this post to address it. Again, I apologize! I will speak to all staff and make them aware of this as well and keep striving to work with ONLY honest good people in the future. If you would like to provide more details as I really want to investigate this further, please reach out to me.

-HUSH-

Cummingbacksoon

Post by Cummingbacksoon » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:29 pm

That’s why Hush / Redroom is so awesome! Well done “Managment”. You make it safe for everyone, which is why you are a class act! See you again soon. Your biggest fan.

AsianArya

Post by AsianArya » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:07 am

ChrisV wrote:
I’m so sorry to hear about this!

The girls here have been quite kind and accomodating to me since I’ve started working a few months ago, and the reviews I hear from people that come in are positive too.
The gentlemen I’ve been in session with have had many good things to say about the other ladies who work here. Brandy is quite well known too, people often come in looking for her specifically. She’s a very gentle soul and kind to the people around her! It may have been a joke made in poor taste, but regardless of my speculation I can say that this case is being given proper attention by the owner of Hush from the moment it was known of from this thread.

The studio does it’s best to work together and make sure everyone who comes in through the door is safe and leaves our establishment better than before.

Please do feel welcomed to bring up any issues that arise to managment or a lady that you trust, who can then pass on the message and make sure things can be resolved or taken care of with all necessary measures!

There is a wide variety of lovely people employed who you may click with. I really hope that this experience doesn’t discourage you from returning!

All the best,
Arya

ChrisV

Post by ChrisV » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:36 am

Don't get the wrong idea. I've visited both Hush and Red Room and all girls I saw were amazing. When I overheard Alex telling someone (I believe it was Brandy) about the client, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do.

Hush, I'll be in touch with you soon. :)

ChrisV

Post by ChrisV » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:37 am

Thanks, Arya. :)
AsianArya wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:07 am
ChrisV wrote:
I’m so sorry to hear about this!

The girls here have been quite kind and accomodating to me since I’ve started working a few months ago, and the reviews I hear from people that come in are positive too.
The gentlemen I’ve been in session with have had many good things to say about the other ladies who work here. Brandy is quite well known too, people often come in looking for her specifically. She’s a very gentle soul and kind to the people around her! It may have been a joke made in poor taste, but regardless of my speculation I can say that this case is being given proper attention by the owner of Hush from the moment it was known of from this thread.

The studio does it’s best to work together and make sure everyone who comes in through the door is safe and leaves our establishment better than before.

Please do feel welcomed to bring up any issues that arise to managment or a lady that you trust, who can then pass on the message and make sure things can be resolved or taken care of with all necessary measures!

There is a wide variety of lovely people employed who you may click with. I really hope that this experience doesn’t discourage you from returning!

All the best,
Arya