Psoriasis Friendly

********************** NOW HIRING *******************************
Seanbish

Psoriasis Friendly

Post by Seanbish » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:21 pm

Just wondering if Hush/Red Room is psoriasis friendly, it definitely effects my self esteem, just wondering if there are any women there with experience that could make me feel comfortable.

Sumguy

Re: Psoriasis Friendly

Post by Sumguy » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:56 pm

I'll let you know Sunday but I'm guessing probably. I'm going there to see Arya, I exchanged a few emails with her this week about that very subject and she's okay with me having it. Like you I'm also self conscious about it and she said we can dim the lights or even turn them off completely. I'll ask while I'm there if she knows if they're all cool with it.

AsianArya

Post by AsianArya » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:10 am

Hey lovely!!

You are absolutely welcome at Hush/Red Room <3 Alice who is working with me tomorrow is familiar with psoriasis and it doesn’t bother her either :)

A few others who I know are 100% fine with are Kristina, Zoey, Nikki, Lana, and Kali! More as well <3 if you have someone in mind, I’d be happy to ask them!

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!!
Love,
Arya

Jamie

Post by Jamie » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:24 pm

AsianArya wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:10 am
Hey lovely!!

You are absolutely welcome at Hush/Red Room <3 Alice who is working with me tomorrow is familiar with psoriasis and it doesn’t bother her either :)

A few others who I know are 100% fine with are Kristina, Zoey, Nikki, Lana, and Kali! More as well <3 if you have someone in mind, I’d be happy to ask them!

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!!
Love,
Arya

Totally here for this! I'd also be happy to see you! Whoever you choose in the end, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make you more comfortable, we're pretty sensitive to your needs and want you to leave happy :)
🔥 Tall girls do it better! ❤
--
Email: jamie.hush8@gmail.com
Snapchat: jamiehush88

Seanbish

Post by Seanbish » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:55 pm

I feel so much better, you ladies are in a league of your own, and I can't wait to come spend some time with all of you, lol.