First timer

********************** NOW HIRING *******************************
J_hynes

First timer

Post by J_hynes » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Hey! So full disclosure- I’ve never been with a SP or experienced a massage parlour.

However, I’ve been very serious about attending one or both. However, my only concern is for my safety. I do follow a couple traveling SP that when they arrive again I will make a booking.

Until then I believe the Hush to most likely be the safest experience. So my question to anyone are;

-What is the proper etiquette at a MP?
-How do I remain safe?
-How do I pay? Up front? Do I tip at the beginning or the end?
-Should a “happy ending” be expected?
-should I make an appointment in advance?
-are you waiting in a large waiting area?

My apologies if some questions are already answered elsewhere.

Any other tips would be highly welcomed.

J

Explorer

Re: First timer

Post by Explorer » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:27 pm

Last edited by Explorer on Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

J_hynes

Post by J_hynes » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:37 am

Thank you for taking the time to reply!

J

AsianArya

Post by AsianArya » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:48 pm

Hullo!!

Sorry I’m pretty late on this thread but I love newcomers and want to share what info I know as someone who works at Hush 💞

Asking what’s the proper etiquette is an amazing start!! We’re all very unique in personalities and chemistry with each other, so a key thing I find is to always be asking, for what is okay to each person, for what is off limits ☺️

Safety is something I really value. I’m not sure in what sense you’re asking though, in terms of discretion, health safety, or otherwise? If privacy, using a nickname to identify yourself is helpful. Healthwise, regular STI testing every 6 months if you’re sexually active at all (even in situations where you’re in a committed closed relationship as it can take time for some STIs to show up and many have zero symptoms but still cause serious permanant damage to various organs), and every 3 months if you have multiple sexual partners, or if your partner has multiple sexual partners 🌈

Payment! Always upfront at MPs, as well as with most SPs. In cash (some accept etransfers, but very few.) It is nice to have it already out when your lady enters the room but not necessary, particularly if you need to discuss details first. A tip at the end after paying for the massage etc is lovely and makes our day but not a requirement at all! 💖

A happy ending comes with massages at Hush, but the form in which it may arrive can vary 😉

Appointments in advance will guarantee that the lady you’d like to see will be available and waiting for you. Otherwise, walk-ins are a norm.

When you come into Hush or The Red Room, there is a small waiting room with desk, some water bottles, and a chair. Typically you only spend a minute or two here talking to the ladies on shift before letting us know who you’d like to see ☺️

Let me know if you have any more questions!!

Much love,
Arya

J_hynes

Post by J_hynes » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:40 pm

Ahhhh! Thanks for the detailed reply! I’ve sent you an email. Very pleased with your reply.

J