Some tips for enjoying the massage studios from a regular visitor

********************** NOW HIRING *******************************
standaman

Some tips for enjoying the massage studios from a regular visitor

Post by standaman » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:49 pm

I have been going to these places for a decade. Why you might ask? Cause its the safest option for any man and they have the best selections of local ladies in the industry. Here are some tips for going to these places I have found worked for me.

1) Make sure you select a lady you feel you will have a good time with and connect with. Every man and lady are different and you won't connect with every lady so call ahead and chat on the phone a bit .

2) Never give a lady you number or attempt to see them outside of the studio. I fell victim to this when I was a client at Kendras before it closed. I was seeing a lady there for a year and she kept asking to see me outside and I agreed. It was great at first but she soon became demanding and wanted more and more money. I could not keep up with it and she grew aggressive and started harassing me and threatening to post my info online etc. Lesson learned. Stick to the studios only if you wish to stay safer.

3) Respect the ladies. I have heard from some ladies I have seen that some clients come in and treat them like crap and think that cause they are paying they own the lady or something. I find the better you treat the lady she pays it back times 10 in the session.

4) Tips help!!! Always be generous to your attendant. Get to know her and the better you treat her, the more fun you get in return.

I always go to the local studios and recommend it to anyone wanting to stay safe in this game. Keep the fun in the studio and you can walk away safe knowing what happens there, stays there

Pplays

Re: Some tips for enjoying the massage studios from a regular visitor

Post by Pplays » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:42 pm

What a great article!! Thanks for the read! Being new to the industry myself and not knowing anything when I walked through the doors, some of these tips are exactly what I would share with my client to have the best experience possible with myself or other ladies!
Paige